Dine LBC Originals was founded in 2016 to promote locally owned and operated restaurants in Long Beach, California. Our restaurants share a commitment to our community and a passion for excellence in food and service.
We brand our restaurants as a group and educate our community about our strengths and uniqueness through an active marketing and PR program so that we can compete against larger corporations with significant marketing budgets. We also give back to the Long Beach community through our charitable activities and contributions.
Membership also covers your Dine LBC – Long Beach Restaurant Week registration fee! (Note that participation in Dine LBC is not required to become a Dine LBC Originals member.)
source site Membership requirements:
- Must be an independent restaurant that is locally owned and operated (not a national chain) in Long Beach or Signal Hill. All applications are subject to approval.
- Participation in quarterly on-line Dining Certificate sale that fulfills membership dues.
- All participating restaurants must complete an application form below.
- Prospective members must have been in business for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Restaurants must commit to four consecutive quarters, with a minimum of three quarters being before the annual event to have their Dine LBC registration fee waived.
lasix tablets to buy Participating restaurants include:
More restaurants joining every quarter! Click HERE to see all the great press participating restaurants have received for participating in the program!
Welcome to the Dine LBC Originals… You’re Gonna Love It!